Obtain an innovative and challenging job that can utilize my web programming and interface design experience in a friendly and energetic work environment.
|Skills||Years of Experience|
|PHP (Object Oriented)||10|
|MVC Frameworks (Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, Symfony PHP)||2|
|Oracle (including PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers)||3|
|XML/Web Services (SOAP)||1|
Internet Application Developer, isocurve inc.
New York, NY, October 2006 – March 2008
- Lead development of fully templated, file based CMS in PHP for easy editing of content while retaining design integrity and dynamic navigation.
- Utilized CakePHP framework to develop various applications such as Project Management software, an e-card application and a dynamic newsletter creation system.
- Customized Squirrelcart templates to create a luxurious online shopping experience.
- Implemented a custom Project Management and client approval software using CakePHP, Jquery for AJAX and apache configuration for 100MB file uploads.
- Managed multiple shared hosting accounts including e-mails, configurations, and databases.
- Designed multiple data schemas for small to large projects including a proposed data solution for GE Real Estate multi-national website.
Freelance Web Development
June 1998 – Present
- Created personal and professional applications using MySQL such as CMSs, user authentication, retail store locators, as well as contributing to opensource environments such as Drupal.
- Managed development of e-commerce website using Symfony and intricate AJAX interactions for both front and back end.
- Built Perl based file management system for hosted clients on reseller space using filesystem and MySQL for security.
Data Services Programmer, Bear Stearns & Co.
New York, NY, July 06 – September 06
- Primary Skills: Perl, Oracle, PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Triggers, SVN
- Expanded existing Perl based system to import data for thousands of mortgages into existing Oracle database for trading statistics.
- Created Perl web based interface to manage groups of mortgages on an Oracle Database in Texas from home location in New York.
- Produced new Stored Procedures to abstract data procedural functionalities from code so that contracted overseas employees could not access confidential information.
Student Applications Support Analyst, E-Learning Center, NAU
Flagstaff, AZ, June, 2005 – May 2006
- Assisted in development of an accessible training enrollment application using PHP and Oracle backend; built as malleable, highly object-oriented application.
- Developed an extensible Oracle database application using a data/metadata system for simple expansion and removal of fields according to changing department needs.
- Worked in and managed a team to develop a customizable slideshow administration system using AJAX, XML, custom made Flash components, and PHP for use in distance learning.
- Altered and created various website templates using XHTML and CSS for fully compliant web interfaces that could be integrated into Drupal.
Student Database Developer, Institute for Human Development, NAU
Flagstaff, AZ, December 2004 – June 2005
- Utilized Access to produce dynamic client tracking system for Indian Children’s Program which output reports in a MS Word template for yearly reporting.
- Used PHP and ADODB to create a class which directly translated Oracle relational databases to HTML forms that could perform any SQL statement needed in applications.
- Maintained training database for the Arizona Early Intervention Program by optimizing existing Oracle database for statistical reporting as well as necessary problem resolution using SQL and PHP.
- Supervised three student workers in development of new website and extension of billing system for Assistive Technology Center.
PC Support Specialist II & Intranet Developer, Catholic Charities Community Services
Phoenix, AZ, October 2001 – December 2003
- Primary Skills: PHP, HTML, CSS, Windows Server and Desktop, Linux Server
- Generated and maintained login scripts for drive mapping and application links on 600+ user computer network. Created automated NT User creation with default profiles and user groups through Microsoft Exchange server.
Northern Arizona University – B.A. In English
|Aaron Ganschow - Resume.doc||45.5 KB|